1) Personal alarm ideal for night shift workers, elderly, disabled, joggers and those traveling alone
2) Instructions: in case of emergency, pull the button pin to activate siren and draw attention of police or passerby. When key-ring metal pin is inserted back into the alarm, it will stop sounding
3) Batteries: uses three 1.5V AG13 button batteries
4) When loudness of siren decreases, unscrew the battery cover on back of alarm to replace with new batteries of the same kind
5) Warning: alarm can produce a very loud siren. Do not place alarm near your ear to avoid damage to hearing
6) Alarm Sound:80-90 dB.